Sunday, June 15, 2014

Naan white pizza - 21 day fix approved!

This is one of the easiest and most varying recipes! I love Naan bread and anytime I am craving pizza I turn towards one of these. 
Ingredients:
1 Naan bread I use garlic but you can use whatever you like
Olive oil
Sprinkle of garlic powder or fresh garlic depending on your taste
Toppings of your choice for this I normally would use fresh tomatoes but the only one I had was bad so I had to turn to del monte no salt diced basil & herb tomatoes drained
oregano (I had some I dried from the fresh oregano in my yard last year)
Sprinkle of crumbled feta
Fresh Mozzarella torn into a few pieces
Parmesan cheese sprinkled 
Fresh basil
Directions:
Normally I follow the time on the Naan flatbread but sometimes that leads to a soggy center. 
Preheat oven to 350•  I used a pizza stone so I left it in the oven while it preheated.
Brush olive oil on flatbread and sprinkle with garlic powder or minced fresh garlic. (You can skip this if you feel the garlic Naan bread is garlicky enough, me I'm Italian so there is no such thing as too much garlic) 
Put on stone & bake for 5 minutes, remove pizza and add tomatoes, sprinkle on feta, more oregano if needed, and put back in oven for 2-3 minutes just to warm up the tomatoes & start melting off the feta. 
Remove from oven and rip apart fresh mozzarella so you can maximize the space needed with just your 1/2 blue container. Since the other half will be for your feta 
Bake on stone for another 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts. 
Remove pizza and julianne fresh basil to sprinkle on top. You can add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar on top if you want. 
21 day fix containers:
Pizza:
1 yellow
3/4 blue
1/2 green
1 tsp
I served it with a side salad of spinach & Kale & saved some of my blue container of feta to sprinkle on top & used balsamic vinegar & mrs. Dash original blend salt free
Salad:
2 green
1/4 blue
I also saved a yellow so I could have a glass of wine
Wine:
1 yellow

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment